'Through the pain I saw grace' Orode Uduaghan-Okpu celebrates 27th birthday with stunning photos and inspiring post

    Daughter of former governor of Delta State, Orode Uduaghan-Okpu turned 27 today. The mother of two shared these stunning photos
along with some inspiring words. "When Strength Matters!! (Another Year today)," she writes

Through the pain I saw grace
Through the sorrow I saw joy
Through the hardship I held on to faith
Through the sleepless nights I saw peace
Through the heart breaks I became love
Through the sadness I learnt to smile
Through the fire I kept it cool
Through the storm I became calm
Through the betrayal I grew loyal
Through the hurt I saw healing
Through the surgeries I saw Restoration
Through the battering I gained strength
Through the mistakes I found a path
Through the shame Identity came
Through the fear I found courage
Through the lies I saw the hidden truth
Through the gossips I learnt silence
Through the brokenness I gained Myself
Through it all He wrapped His arms around me
and made it all better.
Jesus made it all Better.

   When a relationship ends, Its painful, but when a marriage degenerates, it breaks you. Suddenly, it feels like you are drowning. To come out of that whole is a miracle in and of itself! Happy birthday, Orode. The best is Yet to come.

Comments

  1. Nice one, never knew Udugha has a grown beautiful daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one, never knew Udugha has a grown beautiful daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This cream will bring your colour out!

The first period.

Being watched